15 January, 2009

HAPPY JACK DAY! :D

okays. so ECONS HOMECOMING was... disappointing. at least to me. feeling shitty. zzz.
i mean like, it came out in midcourse. freaking exact same question ): ): i think im so gna be in STAR prog. (study till acheive results)

but anyhow, i felt dumb being a typical Singaporean, as in like,
i totally malu-ed myself just now.
(so imagine the tone of the conver of me with an angmoh) ...
and so.. i was walking home luh., then the angmoh walked towards me.

angmoh: hey, sorraye.
m
e: (looks at him)
angmoh: may i know where's the nearest automated machine?
me: huh? atm ar? the can take money one right?
angmoh: yeah (smiles at me, full of hope)
me: you ocbc or posb ar?
angmoh: (puzzled look, took out his atm card)
me: orh, down there near NTUC. (points to direction)
(and i thought: scarly the angmoh dont knw what is ntuc)
me: eh. i bring you there.

and so i walked him to ntuc atm. after that i really felt that 'wl, my english communication skills really cmi' tsk! ... /:


HAHAHA. school's been really tired, or rather JC2 is.
with IJC's MLG saying 297 Days, 09 Hours, 27 Minutes, and counting from this moment.

so off to homework. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home